and the updated laws.
By establishing this policy, Pay Bokra aims to create a
standardized, reliable, and secure environment that should smooth our
This Policy explains your privacy rights
regarding how we collect, use, disclose, share, protect and safeguard
your Personal Data (as defined below) when you visit our Platform or use
for the avoidance of any doubt, the following definitions should be
- “Cookies” cookies are files with small amount of data, which might include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to Your browser from our Platform and stored on Your computer's hard drive.
- “Employee” means, any employee of Pay Bokra or any of its affiliates, sister company(ies) and parent company(ies).
- “Personal Data” means, your information and/or data that might enable Pay Bokra to identify your personality and that are required to enable Pay Bokra to provide You with its services, to the extent stipulated under the Egyptian Personal Data Law.
- “Platform” means, https://paybokra.com/en, that is owned, managed, and operated by Pay Bokra.
This Policy between Pay Bokra and You constitute our commitment to Your privacy on our Platform. It is designed to provide information regarding our privacy practices and help you understand how we handle your Personal Data.
If there any exception request for a specific point in this policy. This request will pass through internal exception process for Pay Bokra, and You will be informed through any means of communication with such exception.
Such exception to this policy must be approved by the security team within Pay Bokra in advance and you will be informed with such details of such exception request and its purpose within four days as it is approved by the security team.
- While Your usage to the Platform, we may ask You to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that could be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, Your Personal Data, your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Platform that You visit, the time and date of the visit, the time You spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze this. You, irrevocably, acknowledge and accept the usage of third-party(ies) services in the provision of our services.
- You, irrevocably, acknowledge and agree that we use "cookies" to collect information. You could be able to instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do so, you might not be able to use some portions of our Platform.
- Pay Bokra is committed to secure Your data and keep it confidential at all times. Pay Bokra has been doing all in its powers and authorities to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software as applicable and acceptable with the Egyptian laws, which help us safeguard all the information We collect online.
- We, hereby, confirm that all credit and/or debit cards details, and personally identifiable information would not be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
- Some of the advertisements You might see on the Platform are selected and delivered by third parties, such as ad networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers. These third-party(ies) might collect information about You and Your online activities, either on the Platform or on other websites, through Cookies, web beacons, and other technologies in an effort to understand Your interests and deliver to your advertisements that are tailored to Your interests. You acknowledge and agree that We do not have access to, or control over, the information these third parties may collect. If You click on a third-party link and/or advertisements, you might be directed to that website, and those external websites are not operated by Pay Bokra. Therefore, Pay Bokra assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services or any whatsoever type of illegal actions that You might be exposed to. You acknowledge and understand that Your use of the third-party(ies) links and websites is at Your own risk, and that Pay Bokra makes no warranties about the accuracy, integrity, safety, or legality of the content available thereon.
Personal Data Protection
- You authorize and hereby unconditionally agree to receive communications from Pay Bokra in any form (including push notifications, calls, SMS, emails, etc.) for the purpose of confirming Your transaction, if any and required. In the event that You no longer want to receive communications from Pay Bokra, you shall notify Pay Bokra of Your non-acceptance, and Pay Bokra may cease or limit sending any communications upon Your request, to the necessary extent.
- You agree to provide true, current, and complete information, and in the event that Pay Bokra has reasonable grounds to suspect that any of Your Personal Data is untrue, inaccurate, not complete, or there was any abuse of service by any means from You; then Pay Bokrashould have the full right to suspend or terminate Your account and prohibit any and all current or future use of Pay Bokra’s Platform.
- Your personal data should not be retained for a duration longer than that necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose therefrom and we would erase any Personal Data at our possession upon the satisfaction of the designated purpose in case of retention of such Personal Data for any legitimate reason and if such Personal Data should be retained, we would do it in a form that does not allow for identification of Your personality.
- Upon our knowledge of the occurrence of breach to personal data handled by us, we would inform the Data Protection Centre (the “Centre”) in accordance with the Egyptian applicable laws including, inter alia, the Egyptian Personal Data Law. You acknowledge and agree that the following information should be shared with the Centre or any competent authority:
- A description of the nature of the breach, its form, reasons, and the approximate number of personal data affected and their records.
- The information of the relevant data protection officer, if any.
- The potential consequences of the breach.
- A description of the procedures taken or proposed to be taken in order to address the breach and limit its negative consequences.
- Documenting any breach or violation of personal data and the rectification procedures undertaken to address the breach; and
- Providing any documents, information or data requested by the Center.